Saturday, January 06, 2007


Happy knitting New Year!!! Here is a glimpse of what is to come from the creative team at The Knitter's Studio. As a young girl I had always dreamed of being a bride and making my own dress. I made the dress but the bride part didn't work out so well. But not to be undone by anything, I have designed, with the technical and laborious hands of the gang here at TKS my dream dress-all hand knitted. Part of the reason we haven't blogged in a while, but not completely (another several stories) is that we have been furiously lacing and beading away. This is silk and glass beads girls! We will have this truly beautiful piece in our window and up on the site very soon so stay tuned! We are also on our way to TNNA to buy more incredible yarn and whatever else strikes our creative, obsessive fancy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the dress!

Have a wonderful time in SD,
Al & Zoe

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi "Knitter's Studio" (I don't know your name!)
I wasn't at the fashion show, just heard about numerous disappointments by exhibitors who paid big bucks to have their product shown well. I never even knew who the designer was of the torn gown, I'm so sorry to hear about it. What pain to see your hard work damaged! Will you show the gown elsewhere? I look forward to seeing it! Lorna

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home